Buffalo River Rowing Club Masters
- Complete the Masters Application. Head Coach will accept and/or communicate back to you.
- Once accepted into the program, you will be prompted to register for the BRRC program via email.
- Registration costs:
- General Membership = $100/year
- Program Dues = $350/yr (or Payment Plan offered- $50 downpayment + reoccurring $50/month for 6 months. Withdrawals on 20th of each month. All payments must be made by December 31, 2019.)
- BRRC Team fee = $200
- PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Venmo (@brrcmasters).
- For questions about the Team Fee contact Meg Lauerman or Diane Reedy, BRRC Treasurer, email@example.com
- Watch USRowing Safety video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5SUe_RdgQ
- Complete a swim test with a Certified Lifeguard/Water Safety Instructor. One should be able to swim 150 yards in a competent manner and remain afloat for at least 5 minutes.
- Contact Head Coach and join practice!
If you are a perspective Masters rower, please contact the Team Administrator or Head Coach to schedule a day to observe practice and visit the boathouse.